Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Don't know what to say or do



Norwegian singer Samsaya's new single, "ADHD (Love Me Not)," the third in advance of her album, has what you could either call a commonplace or derivative sound, depending on how generous you're feeling, but after several days of listening to it, I'm still just as hooked as ever, which makes me think it might have more lasting value than some of the random one-country pop singles that crop up . If nothing else, that opening "love me, love, love, love, love me" hook is instantly catchy, but I'm increasingly convinced there's something of value to the entire song, not just that part.

Samsaya's "ADHD (Love Me Not)" is available on iTunes internationally here or digitally regardless of country here.

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

there's something intoxicating about the drum beat...

Poster Girl said...

There is! It works out perfectly for my (admittedly not that fast) jogging speed, too.