Saturday, April 18, 2009

Give me more of the attraction

I haven't written anything about this yet since I was hoping to have more concrete information to tell you all, but seeing as I haven't been able to find out anything else, maybe one of you will catch something when it happens: there's a new Swedish group in development called Lovestoned and Peter "Bassflow" Boström has done a song for them. Not necessarily a single, just a song, but his involvement means I'm automatically interested.

That information comes from this lovely and adorable blog. The only thing I've been able to find about the group is this post from early March on another blog which I believe is referring to this same group; if that's the case, it's a four person group, two boys and two girls (picture second from the bottom).

That's all I know (well, that and if that post is really about the same group, one of the boys is named Robert), but I'll be interested to hear their music and keeping my eyes open. If anyone else knows more or ends up finding something out, please let me know!

No comments: