Friday, September 28, 2007

Can't take it anymore

Well, it's nice to know the record company have decided it's not worth putting any effort or money into Linda Kiraly's new music video. So can we safely assume they're writing the project off then?



I can honestly not remember the last time I saw a video this cheap looking (and dull) from an American (or American-releasing) artist ostensibly with major label backing. Whoever's handling this should be ashamed--the song is fantastic and deserves to do well and I'm sure it could lend itself to lots of decent video concepts, but even if I didn't love the song, I'd be embarrassed to see this. Seriously, if you're giving up on the song after its failure to take off at radio over the past two months, just don't bother filming a video--don't release this.

No comments: