Tuesday, October 03, 2006

!!!!!

Finally, there is news; the date may change a bit (as could, I suppose, the single choice), but we're guaranteed a single and album before the end of the year.

I'm on my way out the door, so I'll try to put together more coherent thoughts later...yes, "Live For Love" does sound like a ballad title, but I guess "Rain" was a ballad and it was good; plus, I've said before that, if the ballads are what chart well for him, I'll tolerate them as singles releases as long as it still means we get a good album overall.

This is practically too exciting for words...as always, I know he's not the most popular of singers out there, but when he is really on, he's on and makes fantastic songs.

Real post (including, most likely, overenthusiastic raving) coming later today!

(Source)

2 comments:

Paul said...

ooo excitedly rave away - i'm all for little ant to return since you introduced me to him! Plus! Pop star hair is SO going on in that pic :)

Poster Girl said...

Aww, that's such an apt nickname for him! He is definitely rockin' the popstar hair there :) I must admit, I'm sort of disappointed by the loss of the spikes...is that wrong? Maybe they'll come back for promo :)