Monday, September 08, 2008

She's been fakin' since day one, a friendly kiss includes no tongue

Mini-Swedish singer update:

As Europe Crazy reported, Lena Philipsson is set to release a new album...of duets with Orup. I'd rather have a brand new brilliant disco-pop solo album from Lena, but I guess I'll take what I can get.

Linda Sundblad, currently working as a radio presenter, is working on new material, with a new single due out this January. She's once again working with Max Martin and Alexander Kronlund, but the new sound is said to be rockier than before. Maybe no surprise considering her background with Lambretta, but I'm a bit worried about the change. Can she give us something as fantastic as "Lose You" again? I'm still happy we've got news about new material from her, though; I've been waiting.

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks for the mention!

I had wondered what had happened to Linda Sundblad, I liked "Oh Father" but didn't really know much of her other stuff. I'll keep an ear out for her new material.

Poster Girl said...

It's no problem :D I always try to give credit where credit's due! I hope the new stuff's good--I want to have her around as a good popstar.