Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We were never meant to be

Before watching the semifinal, these were the songs I wanted through (in no particular order):

Andorra
Slovenia
Greece
Norway
The Netherlands
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Greece
Russia
Armenia
Poland

...so, let's see, that's seven out of ten, right? That's positively amazing compared to my results last year, though it does mean that the two I cared most about didn't make it through...I wasn't expecting them to, though, and I tend to be surprisingly calm about my favorites not doing well (I think I'm used to it)--all bets may be off in a few cases on Thursday, though! More later.

2 comments:

Yuяi said...

Not bad, PPG! I'd say you've got your finger on the pulse of europop, but that would be stating the obvious. :)

Poster Girl said...

Ha ha--well, it is nice to feel like my taste is at least SLIGHTLY more in line with Europe's than it was last year!