Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another chance to make it last from the start

I must just be in the mood for a slice of generic-y radio pop-rock, because I'm really really liking Myron's "Say You Want Me" at the moment.



They're a two person group from Switzerland who've got a (very) minor hit with this right now. "Say You Want Me" is the very definition of "not exactly pushing boundaries," but that cribbed guitar riff going on in the back of the chorus (what does it remind me of?) is stuck in my head. Somehow, this really simple song is also really catchy. In fact, the more I listen to it, the more I love it.

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

i am all for the occasional generic radio smash. Sometimes its totally good for the soul and the ears. It's probably why i am digging Jonas Bros every now and then. I mean they are hardly the most innovative band in the world?

PS - i love the speak and spell song!

Poster Girl said...

Yeah, sometimes you just need a song like that! And yay yay yay for you loving that song!