Monday, October 22, 2007

I know I've lost my right to judge the things you do

In other Norwegian news that I should have mentioned in the post below this, I'm very taken with Alejandro Fuentes's "Hell If I" at the moment. Yes, I realize it's been out for something like a month now so I really should have realized how much I like it earlier, but...better late than never? It's...hmm...I'm not sure how to describe it. It's that "organic" sort of pop that I tend to describe as "singer-songwriter-sounding" even if it's not actually written by the singer (though here Alejandro did co-write it). I'll try to work on a better description for when I inevitably end up posting it (though it'll probably end up being not much more that what I've just written). Until then, you can listen to it on his MySpace.

No comments: