Friday, March 16, 2007

Soy un esclavo de la situación

"What on Earth is Mikel Nash wearing?!", Part 2. I never intended this to be an ongoing series, but if he keeps doing stuff like this, I can't help myself.

(As always, apologies for the horrible quality of the picture--it's a cap from YouTube.)

The video's too fuzzy to know for sure, but why is he wearing ugg-like boots? With jeans and a t-shirt? Granted, my fashion sense is horrible, but it doesn't seem like the best look. Yes, I know lots of people do it, but that doesn't make it right. Singing a Christmas song does not excuse it.

Popplastic wrote about Nash today as well, but I didn't know it until after I'd already posted, or I would've avoided writing anything or tried to put it off further. At any rate, go visit Popplastic for thoughts on Nash, "I Love You Mi Vida," and Rebeca.

No comments: