Saturday, February 03, 2007

Tell me what you like, tell me how you want it

Oh no! Andreas is out of the running! We still don't know who's going to the final and who's going to the other chance, but him, Addis Black Widow, and Sofia are all out of the running...that's two of my favorites gone!

Am I allowed to boo? Well, I'm very sad about this...though of course the studio version was better, I thought Andreas gave a good performance...I think there's only one way to sum this up:

:(

Even the people in the interval skit singing "Vindarna vänder oss" can't make up for this.

Update: Elin and the "God Morgon" song to the other chance, Tommy and Anna to the final.

So, what have we learned from all this?

My tastes are nothing like those of the Swedish public.

Update 2: Zshare isn't working for me at the moment, so it's looking like they'll be no new music today...if I get a chance, I may write up some things I keep meaning to do.

No comments: