Thursday, August 24, 2006

Remember loving me, remember letting go

Have you ever wondered what it would sound like if each member of sadly extinct British boyband V did their own version of ballad "You Stood Up?" No? Nor had I, so I realize this is sort of a cop-out post, but I have a lot to do (and I spent an hour watching Who Wants To Be A Superhero, which is sort of like America's Next Top Model for people who want to have a comic book written about their superhero identity and, even though I don't read comics, it truly is great television--drama! tears! treachery! people running around in ridiculous outfits! I probably shouldn't even have watched that, but I thought it was the finale; apparently that's not until next week--hopefully Feedback wins instead of Fat Momma), so, sadly, that's the post for today. I really should have better things this weekend, though, and more time!

You Stood Up (Original)

You Stood Up (Aaron's Version)

You Stood Up (Ant's Version)

You Stood Up (Kevin's Version)


You Stood Up (Leon's Version)

You Stood Up (Mark's Version)

You Stood Up (Acoustic)

You Stood Up (Live)

To buy the V's single for You Stood Up," go here (physical) or here (digital).

Next up: Gareth B-sides, Spanish music, or the closest to rock I'll ever post here--most likely one of those.

No comments: