Thursday, November 13, 2008

Feelings have no thoughts and they ain't got any plans

I've been in love with Frankmusik's "3 Little Words" for a while now, but why did no one show me the music video until now?



Adorable. Love it. It's simple, but it kept my attention throughout, no problem. "3 Little Words" is out (in this version) November 24, which is looking to be a very good day for pop releases.

Take a listen to "Vacant Heart" while you're at it. Less processed, less hyper, still awesome.

4 comments:

Yuяi said...

Talk about taking the Big piano sequence to dizzying, technotronic new heights! Great video for a great song. If this doesn't propel Frankmusic's career into the stratosphere, then I don't know what will. This will be huge in the UK for sure.

John said...

That was brilliant! Love it! You are constantly broadening my musical horizons.

Myfizzypop said...

but WHAT a competitive week to release music!! Oy! Anyway! I am jealous of frankmusic's lean form. I exercise, same diff dance and sit ups galore daily and i still have those annoying love handles (love handles? Who loves them?!) Perhaps my starbucks addiction isn't helping matters...

Poster Girl said...

Yuri, we had a science museum in my home town with one of those pianos; it's closed down (though coming back in 2009 as a result of a vote), but seeing this video just made me wish it was open right now for that reason alone.

John, thrilled you love it! And awww, thank you...though here I should have seen it far earlier given the places that wrote about it.

Paul, I know! Why so many great things at one time? The Same Difference dance is only a new addition to your routine, though--I'm sure it'll start working miracle results soon; after all, if Same Difference can't solve all the world's problems, who can?