Monday, September 15, 2008

The way that we talk, the way that we walk

Hi all! We lost power here yesterday (extreme winds) and it's still gone; at the time it happened, they told us it would take about 48 hours to get it back. Until it's back, I won't really be able to post anything or be online at all (I snuck over to the library to write this up); actually, more than anything I was bothered because we lost it (including Internet connection) literally RIGHT BEFORE the new Girls Aloud single was to debut (but I think I've sorted out a way I can hear it now...as soon as I'm done writing up this, I'll be listening to it...I hope).

Anyway, hopefully I'll be back in a day or two (or earlier, if we're lucky enough to have the power sorted out sooner than expected)!

P.S. New Britney album and single! Woo!

4 comments:

Adem With An E said...

DO YOU LOVE IT?!?!

Poster Girl said...

Adem, ask me in one week!

D'luv said...

I heard people in Pennsylvania were without power, too.... what happened?

Poster Girl said...

Leftovers from Ike, I believe...strong winds came through and knocked out loads of power lines through the area (a lot of people in Cincinnati still don't have power, I hear).