Saturday, September 29, 2007

I've been drivin' 'em crazy

All right, so it's decided: Terri Walker's "Whoopsie Daisy (Hit 'n' Run So So 90's Discomix)" (is that not a fabulous name for a remix? How could I not want to hear it after that?) will have to wait because, starting tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to do that (Swedish) Fame Factory special I mentioned awhile ago. Since I didn't watch the series, though, for a lot of people, it's not necessary going to be singers I like, but more songs I like, since often those songs are virtually the only thing I know about them--but there have been so many of those over the years I'm sure I've missed some, so it'll be far from complete.

Knowing me, I'll get through three days of the special, get sidetracked for a day, come back to it for two days and then decide it's not worth finishing, but I'm going to try!

No comments: