Sunday, September 02, 2007

Yritä ymmärtää

Ooo, Antti Tuisku has a new single out! It's called "Ei Aikaa" and you can listen to a clip of it on his MySpace. I wasn't sure about it at first, but by the end of the clip, it was sounding pretty good--it sounds like he's mixing his pre-New York/Rovaniemi sound with the New York sound (so basically, that sort of cutesy pop with a little more dance and electronic stuff thrown in), which isn't exactly what I was expecting or hoping for, but, now that I think about it, could be a very good thing, even if it won't help expand his fan base at all. I'm very interested to hear the whole thing.

(Cue mini-Antti Tuisku mania, me desperately searching for the song, rants about how there's never anywhere to buy Finnish music, and a probable post on him tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Paul said...

best popstar name ever. Are you listening David Sneddon! I copied your mini scramble but came up empty :( Stupid google!

Poster Girl said...

Hah! And no worries--I managed to record a pretty decent quality version off the radio, so I'm happy now :)