Wednesday, March 28, 2007

First you say you won't, then you say you will

I'm about to run out the door, but I had to post this: the Click Five have a clip of "Jenny," one of the songs from their new album up over at their official site (it's not very long at all--the chorus is looped).

I'm not falling out of my chair, but I suspect they've got better songs on the album...I mean, they must, right? Right? To be fair, it's very difficult to judge; I mean, yes, the clip is a little less than a minute long, but the actual new music we're hearing is much shorter than that, as they've just looped a snippet of the chorus (the snippet is about 17-18 seconds). Plus, I'm reassured that there's at least a chance of me enjoying the album. We'll see, I guess.

(I may just have very high hopes or standards--it's not bad or anything! And, knowing me, I'll probably love it pretty soon after hearing the whole thing.)

3 comments:

Paul said...

i had the same feelings as you but then i remembered that i was so underwhelmed with a clip of star bucks that i nearly cried. And now of course it's an aces full McFly tune. So i live in hope that Jenny will come good for those crazy Click Five ragamuffins...

Paul said...

GAH! I did of course mean Star Girl!!!!!

Poster Girl said...

Ha ha--got something on your mind, Paul? ;) That is very true...way to stay positive :) Here's hoping!